Apple legal is back on the offensive, as they filed their appeal to the ebook price fixing case last week. Last week also saw a fix released for the goto fail bug on OS X, the update also included Facetime audio. Apple got some great news last week, the company topped the Fortune “Most Admired Company List.” Somewhere, someone is writing about how that means Apple is still doomed. The Apple TV business moved out of hobby last week, the hockey puck has garnered over a billion dollars in sales. The Steve Jobs statue for Apple HQ was leaked this week.
Our Features, Tips, and Funny Posts
- Finding Apple
- Get Siri To Read You The Latest Apple News, And Act Like An RSS Reader
- This Macintosh Portable From 1989 Gets An OS X Update
- How To Get More Out Of Finder Tags
- How To Send Directions To Your iPhone From Apple Maps For Mac
Stories From Around the Web
- THE INTERNET IS FUCKED | Nilay Patel explains why the internet is in trouble and what we can do to fix it.
- The Sea Monkey app that never was | Victor Agreda Jr at TUAW recounts a great app that could have been.
- The audacious rescue plan that might have saved space shuttle Columbia | Lee Hutchinson from Ars Technica describes the so-crazy-it-just-might-work plan NASA had to save the Space Shuttle.
- The Early Jazz Album Covers of Andy Warhol | Before the Campell’s Soup Can and the Factory, Warhol worked as a designer. Dangerous Minds has some of his work for Jazz labels.
- How Khan Academy is using design to pave the way for the future of education | Katie Fehrenbacher at Giga Om does a behind the scenes look at the design team for Kahn Academy.
Our Weekly Deals
- The HuMn Wallet 2 With RFID Protection
- Name Your Own Price Learn To Code Bundle
- The Innovative Travel Razor By ShaveTech
- The New Spark Hi-Def In-Ear Headphones
- Make Insanely Awesome Comics With Motion Artist