If you’re imbibing a brunch time cocktail, pour one out for the now obsolete original iPhone. The rumors around Mac OS X 10.9 picked up this week, with rumors that it was set to bring new features for power users. The have a coffee with Tim Cook auction was given a temporary setback when one of the highest bids turned out to have come from a stolen credit card. The iPad became a replacement for flight bags on American Airlines. Though all the iPhone news is still tied to speculating about iOS 7, there was a small iOS update for iPhone 5 users.
Our Features, Tips, and Funny Posts
- Spotdox Lets You Access Any File On Your Computer From Anywhere With Dropbox
- The Mac Monocle Kicks Google Glass Ass
- Worst. Torture. Test. Video. Ever.
- Funny: Are New iPhones Like New Girlfriends?
- Turn That Dusty Wii Fit Board Into A Smart Weight Scale For Status Board
Stories From Around the Web
- In Praise of Apps with Learning Curves, Richard Anderson talks about why he likes apps that start out useful but slowly change the way you work.
- Math as Myth, debunking the idea that the golden ratio is ever-present in nature.
- Plan to boost in-flight Internet could wreak havoc on satellite networks, Ars Technica dissects a spat between Qualcomm and the Satellite TV industry over in-flight wi-fi.
- Overheard: Stephen Soderbergh, The Ocean’s Eleven director dicusses the current state of cinema.
Our Weekly Deals
- Burn Digital Media With Roxio Toast 11 Titanium
- Easily Create 3D Animations For The Web
- Stylish Armor Protection For Your iPhone 5 (Black)
- Extraordinary Bluetooth Headphones (Blue)
- The Mac Productivity Bundle 4.0