The evolution of iOS 7 continued as Apple released a second beta for the OS that included support for the iPad, finally. The Apple/Samsung legal drama continued, as Apple lost an appeal in Japanese court. Apple’s added another country to their stable, as they have opened their online store in Russia. Apple had their flagship Apple Store plans sent back for revision by the city of San Francisco. The new advertising campaign introduced at WWDC, “Deisgned by Apple in California,” is going to be short lived.
Our Features, Tips, and Funny Posts
- How To Improve The Battery Life Of Your Apple Products
- Woz Comments On NSA Spying, Feels “A Little Guilty” About Enabling It
- Apple Lets Customers Know How They Can Get Cash Back For Unauthorized In-App Purchases
- You Can Control Your iPhone Or iPad With Head Movements In iOS 7
- Hacked AT&T Carrier Update Gives iPhone 4S/5 HD Voice, HSDPA Support
Stories From Around the Web
- The 2013 MacBook Air Review (13-inch)
AnandTech gives a detailed review of the newest Macbook Air.
- Back to the Future: Preserving the History of Video Games
Polygon looks at the efforts to preserve an ephemeral art form.
- On the Original iPhone’s Launch
Stephen Hackett details working at the Apple Store on the day of the original iPhone launch.
- Anger mounts after Facebook’s ‘shadow profiles’ leak in bug
Another Facebook privacy issue, this one never meant to come to light. Facebook reveals exactly how much the collect without your knowledge by accidentally including it in your data download.
- The Origin of Tweet
Craig Hockenberry details the evolution of Twitter and how the word “tweet” was born.