The week started off with a lot of sound and fury when Yahoo! announced that they had acquired Tumblr. In other news, it was also announced that Apple had hired Gartner analyst Michael Gartenberg. It was also revealed that the WWDC keynote will be on June 10. On the rumor front, there was a possible production date for the next iPad, and another possible spec for the iWatch.
Our Features, Tips, and Funny Posts
- Infographic: The Evolution Of The iPhone
- Here’s How To Identify Your Apple Gear
- How To Numb the Pain Of The Apple Waiting Game
- Feed Wrangler Off To A Solid Start
- Poll: Will Mr. Forstall Install A Flattened iOS 7 On His iPhone?
Stories from around the web
- Is This Virtual Worm the First Sign of the Singularity? Coding life to begin simulating the brain.
- Teens aren’t abandoning “social.” They’re just using the word correctly. Cliff Watson explains why teens don’t like Facebook.
- The One-Person Product, The Tumblr story from the inside.
- Why Does Hollywood Hate The Future? MG Siegler looks at Hollywood sci-fi and finds only dystopia.
- Hackers Find China Is Land of Opportunity The New York Times covers the business of hacking in China.
Our Weekly Deals
- Keep Your Smartphone Charged w/ The PowerBar
- The Smarter Stand Clips for iPad
- Photo Movie Maker Pro For Mac
- The iPhone Photography Video Course