Wunderlist was updated to version 2.20 today and with the update comes some significant improvements for those with Pro accounts. Pro users can now attach files to their tasks, including everything from Spreadsheets to Audio Files to GIFs.
The addition of file attaching should be great news for business users who may be interested in adding things such as spreadsheets to their tasks. These file attachments are then shared throughout the whole group that shares the list.
Another new feature that Wunderlist has added for business users is the option for team pricing. There are now six different price tiers, which range from $22.99 a month for five people, to $1,749.49 for 500 people. The cost for one normal Pro user remains $4.99 a month.
Here is the complete list of changes included in the update:
- The brand new Files feature lets you attach anything from photos, spreadsheets, videos, sound clips, and yes even funny GIFs to a to-do (Pro)
- Lots of pixels were polished, especially on the Wunderlist action bar. Check it out!
- We improved the Notes behaviour in Detail View to make it more accessible and easier to use.
- You can now navigate Wunderlist directly through speech for a hands-free experience.
- Bugs were fixed, stability was improved, and Wunderlist is all the better for it. We hope you <3 the latest updates to Wunderlist!
If you’re just looking for the non-pro version of Wunderlist, you can still pick it up for free in the App Store.