It’s update day. Apple has rolled a number of updates to their customers that address everything from iPhoto to EFI updates. If you have a Mac of any kind, you’re going to want to hit up the Software Update and patch your machines.
Here’s a listing of the updates:
- iPhoto 9.2.1,
- Quicktime for Windows,
- MacBook Air EFI Firmware update,
- MacBook Pro EFI Firmware update,
- iMac EFI Firmware update,
- Mac mini EFI Firmware update,
- Thunderbolt Software Update.
Instead of listing off the boring patch notes here, we’ve linked to all of the support pages on the Apple website. Just click the appropriate link above and you’ll be redirected to the appropriate pages.