Mint.com, a personal finance site owned by Inuit, has just released Mint QuickView, its first OS X app in the Mac App Store. The app allows Mint.com users to quickly and easily look at their finances.
The app isn’t as comprehensive as personal finance apps like Quicken or iBank. It’s more of a small window to users’ Mint accounts. It’s accessible through OS X’s menu bar to see the balances, recent transactions, and net income of all Mint accounts.
Mint QuickView also features:
- Badge notification. Instantly know when you have a new transaction or account alert.
- Monitor cash flow. See how much you have left to spend.
- No login required. Quick access to your financial information.
- Easy-to-understand graphs. Get a clear picture of your spending and net income.
- Passcode protected. Your information is safe and secure.
- Automatic syncing. Mint QuickView syncs with Mint.com on the web and Mint for mobile, across all devices.
The app is Retina display ready, for those who already own the new MacBook Pro. Mint QuickView is free to download from the Mac App Store and requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Comments are closed.