Here’s a running list of the various statistics, sales data, and percentages flying around during today’s keynote. Keep checking back for the most updated list.
- 172 million post-PC devices
- Post-PC devices make up 76 percent of Apple’s revenue
- 362 retail stores around the world, 110 in the last quarter alone
- 315 million iOS devices sold in the last year, 62 in Q4 2011
- 25 billionth app recently downloaded in China
- 585,000 apps in App Store; over 200,000 just for iPad
- 15.4 million iPads sold in last quarter (more than any competitor’s sales of their entire PC line)
Want more coverage from the iPad 3 announcement today? Check out our iPad 3 Event page.