The latest version of Checkmark, a popular To-Do app, has been released to the wild.
When it comes to location based To-Do apps there really isn’t much competition. Checkmark does a fantastic job of reminding you to do things based on where you are in a particular moment.
Think “don’t forget the bread” type reminders when you arrive at the grocery store. It really is a perfect solution for my everyday forgetfulness.
You could probably set it up to remind you to wear underwear before you leave the house. You know, if you need that sort of thing.
What’s Included In Version 2?
- Lists: both project based and simple lists are now supported fully
- Location groups: add multiple locations to a group. Need to be reminded to get a beer while at your favourite watering holes? You can now have more than one favourite watering hole.
- Recurring reminders: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reminders are now integrated in the app.
- One tap scheduling: Move your reminders around with a simple tap.
- iCloud sync: Syncing, Apple’s way.
The app is $2.99, but 50% off for a limited time, so if you’re thinking about checking it out, pick it up.