After a week of software updates last week, the boys and girls in Cupertino are wanting users to fire up Software Update again for a new set of updates:
Introduced earlier this year, iPhoto 9 gave us new features like full-screen editing, improved social media integration and new print options. This update includes new options for emailing photos and stability fixes. The update also includes:
- Adds a preference allowing photos to be emailed using an external email application
- Adds “Classic” and “Journal” themes to email.
- Photos attached to an email can now be sized to Small, Medium or Large
- Improves reliability when upgrading a library from an earlier version of iPhoto
- iPhoto now correctly preserves the sort order of Events after upgrading a library
- Event titles displayed in headers can now be edited in Photos view
- Addresses a problem that could cause duplicate photos to be added to a MobileMe album
- Scrolling overlay now correctly displays ratings when photos are sorted by rating
- Photos are now sorted correctly when a rating is changed and photos are sorted by rating
- Fixes a problem that could cause text formatting controls to become inaccessible when editing a calendar
iPhoto 9.1.1 can be downloaded from Apple’s website or from Software Update.
iPhone Configuration Utility 3.2
iPhone Configuration Utility lets you easily create, maintain, encrypt, and install configuration profiles, track and install provisioning profiles and authorized applications, and capture device information including console logs.
While the average user uses iTunes to setup and configure iPhones, for IT staff with numerous iPhones to manage, this utility is a must-have.