Today is Black Friday, the day when normal men and women turn into turkey and Red Bull-fueled, deal-hunting monsters. Starting in the wee hours of the morning, these shoppers are on a mission: save money.
Needless to say, I’m hiding my family in our home, away from the windows, just in case things go south.
But there is good news for fellow nerds. Apple has posted its annual Black Friday sales details. As usual, these discounts are available at not only Apple’s retail stores, but online as well, meaning you can save some cash and not take your life into your own hands when you accidentally cut off a minivan of moms in the mall parking lot.
Here are the details:
- iMac ($101 discount across all models)
- MacBook Pro ($101 discount across all models)
- MacBook Air ($101 discount on 13-inch models)
- iPod nano ($11 discount on 8GB; $21 discount on 16GB)
- iPad ($41 discount across all models)
- iPod touch ($21-$41 discount, depending on model)
Additionally, many of Apple’s own peripherals are on sale, as well as numerous third-party accessories.