Today’s Apple Event brought forth a lot of excitement, but some interesting things got lost in the shuffle. Here are some of the great announcements about how Apple is doing business-wise:
- Apple has sold over 250 Million iPods
- Apple has 284 retail stores worldwide
- Over 250 Million visitors in the retail stores last quarter
- Over 140 Thousand applications available in the Apple Store
- After this last quarter’s 15.6 Billion dollars in revenue, Apple is a 50 Billion dollar company
This is pretty great stuff that will be completely ignored in the news today. If you are an investor or just an enthusiast, these numbers should be very reassuring. Apple is in a very good place, and we should be happy.
Photo Credit: deltaMike