Final Fantasy V Launches On iOS, Available In The App Store Now
| Thursday, March 28th, 2013
It was only a matter of time before Final Fantasy V arrived on iOS after first launching in Japan. The game is now available in the App Store for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
The new mobile, touchscreen version of Final Fantasy V brings new classes, like the Gladiator, Cannoneer, Oracle, and Necromancer. It also adds an optional boss named Enuo, designed by Tetsuya Nomura and the graphics and characters have been overhauled for this version.
Here’s what you can expect to see:
- Customize characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom with the job and ability system – 26 unique job classes!
- Veteran character designer Kazuko Shibuya has returned to recreate the characters and graphics for a completely enhanced mobile experience!
- Touch-screen controls and active-time battle system are optimized for fluid combat on mobile devices
- This new version also includes “The Sealed Temple” from the 2006 release, as well as the Tetsuya Nomura-designed optional boss Enuo, and an extraordinary soundtrack
- Game Center support and plenty of achievements to be earned.
If you’ve been waiting for its release on iOS, you can get Final Fantasy V for $15.99 in the App Store and begin your quest to save the world.