After last week’s downtime of the Apple Developer Portal, Apple debuted a status page for their services In addition to trying to mitigate the PR damage for the hack, Apple tried to mitigate issues with iPhone electrocutions by issuing warning against using non-Apple chargers. It wasn’t all bad news though, Apple’s iPad deal with LA school district was given a launch date of 2014. Haters gonna hate, but Apple was named brand of the year by Harris Interactive. Haters can take solace in the fact that Steve Ballmer admitted that the Surface RT sold less than they had predicted.
Our Features, Tips, and Funny Posts
- Watch Two Pornstars Go At It While Wearing Google Glass In First Ever Glass Porno
- An Inventor’s Paradise: Touring The Offices At Quirky
- Tourists Spots In Japan Now Have Camera Stands For iPhones So You Can Snap That Perfect Photo
- Get Service Toggles In OS X Just Like The New Ones In iOS 7
- What Life Would Look Like If We Could SEE Wi-Fi
Stories From Around the Web
- The 75 — 20 — 5 Rule
MG Siegler on Medium with some rules for reading tech news.
Techdirt reports on more research that shows people pay for music when it’s easy.
Netflix uses big data to drive their newest successful show “Orange is the New Black.”
This is the best kind of tech story, someone smart coming up with a tool to solve his own problems.
Apple Rumors has some vintage 80’s ads on You Tube.