Here’s the change log for the “Major” updates. I know, a lame excuse for a post. ;) Â Get Adium here!
- Complete redesign of the Contact Inspector (formerly the Get Info Window) (#1148)
- Complete interface overhaul (#1148,Â #9373)
- Profiles for combined contacts now display in a unified fashion
- Combined contacts’ contents are now managed in the contact list; they automatically expand in the contact list when inspected
- Increased buddy info retrieval speed
- Fixed management of serverside group associations from the Contact Inspector (#1872)
- Added Facebook Chat service to Adium (#9607)
- Known limitation: logging into Facebook Chat via Adium will log you out of the Facebook website.
- Added a search field to the Standard Contact List window (#6444)
- This can be accessed either from the Edit menu (âŒ˜F) or by blindly typing into contact list (the previously-existing type-ahead find feature).
- Switched to MSN-Pecan, a new MSN library for libpurple. Notable changes with MSN-Pecan:
- Support for personal messages
- Improved error handling for networking issues
- Improved http method support
- Major performance improvements, most notable when signing on multiple accounts simultaneously and when chatting while other applications are making heavy use of your hard drive.
- Tons of improvements and fixes, big and small – see below for all the details!
Comments are closed.