WHAT?! IT’S MOTHER’S DAY?! That is a common response to the statement “Today is Mother’s Day.” Well, I’m here to tell you not to worry. With your Mac and a single blank DVD, you can make a Mother’s Day gift that will keep you in the will.
1) Record a little intro to the DVD in iMovie.
2) Make up an album in iPhoto of photos of your family.
3) Open up iDVD, and import the intro and the album.
4) Put the album to some music from your iTunes library, and you have yourself a class-act slideshow.
5) Burn this out to a DVD, and give it to your mother.
You can thank me by subscribing to the Macgasm Podcast in your favorite podcatcher.