If you’re like me, you collect junk on your computer all of the time. Sometimes I like to go through and find all of the bulky stuff that I don’t use, and then throw it the hell away. Here is a quick and dirty way of cutting to the chase:
1) Launch a new Finder Window.
2) Select your main Harddrive, and then press Cmd + F.
3) Set the Size to greater than 100 MB.
4) Set the Last Opened to one month ago.
5) Go through and delete anything that you don’t care about.
Make sure you know what you’re deleting, though, You don’t want to get rid of anything important.