I think that the Apple world is starting to get a bit loopy from the lack of announcements lately. It seems that Apple’s PR department is getting just stir crazy when they launched a campaign to remind us how awesome the iPhone 5 already is. The DOD had announced that they were buying a little more than half a million iDevices. By far the most intriguing story of the week was when GarageBand was upgraded to support Audiobus, an API that supports inter-app communication. Security geeks got two stories this week: Apple updated iCloud to support two-factor authentication and Apple is going to begin rejecting apps that track users via the UDID.
Here are some of our feature stories and tips that you may have missed:
- How To Use QuickTime To Edit Your Family Videos
- House Designed By Apple Founder Steve Wozniak For Sale, $4.5 Million, please email Joshua and tell him you’d support a Kickstarter to move Macgasm HQ here.
- Tip: You Can Now Set Up Two-Step Verification For Your Apple ID
- Enable Face Detection While Recording Video With This iPhone Tweak
- LEGO Apple II+, It’s A Must
Here is a sample of our deals page: