I review a lot of apps, so my Purchased list in the Mac App Store is pretty long. As you might guess, trying to find that one app I’m looking to install can be pretty brutal. Luckily, the App Store app gives you an easy way to hide purchases from your list. Even if you don’t review apps, this can help you get apps you don’t use out of your way.
1) Open the App Store app on your Mac.
2) Click on the Purchases Tab.
3) Scroll to the App you want to hide.
4) Right click the App and select Hide Purchase.
5) In the confirmation dialog, click Hide Purchase.