Here are some articles from this week that I found to be quite interesting, but never got around to posting about. The Drunk Goldblum is probably the best one out of them all.
- Sub $300 iPhone with 3G in 2009? How awesome would that be?
- Drunk Jeff Goldblum loooves his Mac. Heh heh.
- AT&T bringing the iPhone to Canada? All I can say is…eat that Rogers!
- No bluray EVER in Macs… a little piece of me died when I read this article.
- Two new get a mac Ads.
- No 64-bit CS4. Good Job Adobe.
- Apple #1 Music Retailer? I don’t know if I believe that…