Here are some articles from this week that I found the most interesting. If I missed anything sound off in the comments.
- Apple > Walmart…musically… not sure how much I believe this.
- The Logo Deathmatch of the Year?
- Steve Jobs is Behind Larry Ellison… I call bullshit.
- Us airport extreme users are unsupported when it comes to TimeMachine…Apple’s a bunch of Liars. I should have kept those early ads that “suggested” TimeMachine and Airport Extreme Support was on the way.
- Final Cut Server is FINALLY SHIPPING.
- Apple and Gaming Machines… Uh. It’s called the Mac Pro… they just need “Real” Graphics Cards.