Mitch is one of the artistic geniuses at Marvel Comics. Mitch gained a lot of fanboy buzz with his covers and pencils for the “Drax the Destroyer” and “Captain America: The Chosen” miniseries’. Mitch was nice enough to join us to talk about comic books, his creative process, and how it centers around his Apple obsession!
- Mitch talks about his favourite Mac gear, and what he uses in his work flow.
- How he uses his iMac to get work done.
- His planned upgrades for the future.
- His use of Photoshop, and Poser.
- WWDC hype, and Jeremy’s bizarre rituals.
- Why he avoided computers growing up.
- How he got his start as an artist.
- His opinions on his work being “photo realistic.”
- Talks about his creative process.