If you haven’t yet played Threes!, you should. If you have, well, there’s a new update waiting for you.
This marks the first update to be released for the critically acclaimed puzzle game. Here is what’s included in version 1.0.3:
- A spinner on the loading screen
- If the upcoming card is >3 it will show a “+” on the next card icon.
- A “skip signing” option to speed up restarting games
- Ability to play upside-down on the iPad
- A link to the soundtrack!
- Character bios will show up again if you replay the tutorial
- Big bug fix: Tutorial will stop randomly starting for some people
- Small bug fixes
The game is still listed as being 33.33333333333% off and will set you back $1.99. It’s a universal app, so it runs on both iPhone and iPad.
You can sort of get an idea of how it works by examining the gif below: