I’ve been having a really bizarre problem with Safari lately. Every single time I open up the top sites page when opening a new tab my video gets all messed up. The images within the top sites section gets all borked. It only happens within the Top Sites section, but it’s enough for me to cringe every single time I open it up.
4.0.5 seems to have solved my problems. Once again, we’re not exactly sure what’s been fixed because Apple’s being cryptic once again. But they’ve release an update to Safari, and they recommend everyone updates immediately.
- Performance improvements for Top Sites
- Stability improvements for 3rd-party plug-ins
- Stability improvements for websites with online forms and Scalable Vector Graphics
- Fixes an issue that prevented Safari from changing settings on some Linksys routers
- Fixes an issue that prevented some iWork.com users from commenting on documents
Who the heck knows what that means. Just update, you’re life will be easier if you don’t ask questions!