This is a stand that you will not forget. It looks like Meccano gone crazy, and I love it. Yes, I understand that Apple is all about ‘the minimal’ but sometimes you just need a good chunk of metal to satisfy your needs, and this sure solves that one.
This is a $169 “mechanical piece of art” (as it’s called) that looks very high-tech, and the materials, which consist of CNC machined from aluminum with an anodized finish, mean it really is the business. It features six angles of adjustment with “precision high speed bearing and cam adjustment” to rigorously provide any slight adjustments that we may have. Each stand is hand assembled and inspected and also serial numbered as an authentic one of a kind Rokform.
I like that it also says it has a set of sound enhancing speaker ports so the video or music you’re enjoying is naturally boosted.
Oh, and here’s the best bit, which I was saving for last: it comes in pink too!
Specifications taken from the Rokstand website:
• 6 angles of adjustment
• Precision High speed bearing and cam adjustment.
• All CNC machined from Billet 6061 T-6 Aluminum with Anodized finish.
• Soft rubber Contact surface rings provide a soft feel and non slip performance.
• Holds iPhone in landscape or Portrait
• Built in Sound enhancing speaker ports.
• Works with Standard iPhone 4 charger plug.
• Charges while on the stand in portrait.
• Comes in a variety of colors to compliment any taste.
• Designed, manufactured and assembled in Orange County, California USA.
Article Via OhGizmo!