If you’re an avid audio editor that picked up Apple’s just released Logic Pro X, you’ll be pleased to know that Apple has already released a minor update for the $200 software that fixes a couple popular issues.
This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
- Fixes an issue that could cause content downloading to stall
- 24-bit audio files are no longer converted to 16-bit when exporting projects to AAF
- Improves stability when switching between audio editors while Flex Pitch is enabled
- Track Stacks that contain both software instrument and audio tracks will no longer be inadvertently flattened by loading a Patch
- Tuner is now available when selecting a Track Stack containing audio tracks
- Addresses graphic and selection behavior issues in the Score Editor
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers.
You can buy Logic Pro X in the Mac App Store right now.