Apple has updated Xcode to version 4.1. Xcode, of course, is Apple’s tool for developers to build applications, and includes Xcode IDE, Instruments, iOS Simulator, the latest Mac OS X and iOS SDKs.
Version 4.0.1 includes the following fixes:
- Improved Assistant editor logic when switching among different file types
- Fixed a bug in “Install Xcode.app” that hangs at 99% complete, never finishing
- Fixed a bug that prevented indexing of some projects
- Fixed a bug related to nil settings in the Core Data model editor
- Fixed a bug that prevented automatic download of iOS documentation
- Fixed a bug in LLVM GCC 4.2 and LLVM compiler 2.0 for iOS projects
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
You can download Xcode 4 via the Mac App Store via the link below, but a developer account is required to submit apps for Apple for review for sale in the Mac or iOS App Store.
Comments are closed.