iPhoto received an update on Thursday, and is now up to version 9.3.1. It came with a fix for the MobileMe migration issue, where it misfiled MobileMe Gallery images when users were migrating files away from the site due to its recent closing.
The iPhoto updates fixes the problem where migrating albums from MobileMe Gallery would move the photos from the original event to a new event called “From MobileMe.” The new iPhoto version also fixes the issue that would lead iPhoto to crash when upgrading libraries.
Also included in Version 9.3.1:
- iPhoto can now open libraries from Aperture 3.3 or later
- AVCHD video is now supported
- The Description field now automatically expands as needed when entering text
- You can now flag a photo in Magnify (1-up) view by clicking a Flag icon displayed in the upper left corner of the photo
- Keywords and titles are now preserved when exporting files with embedded GPS location data
- A new Export option allows you to automatically organize exported photos into subfolders by event
The iPhoto ’11 9.3.1 update requires OS X 10.7.4 and is a free download from Apple’s Software Update application or through Apple’s website. For those that don’t already have it, iPhoto can be purchased from the Mac App Store for $14.99 US.
Source: The Mac Observer and Apple
Image Credit: Macworld
Comments are closed.