Version 3.1.3 includes reliability and performance fixes, video improvements and better support for gestures.
Here is the complete change log:
- Improves reliability and performance when syncing web-published albums
- Slideshow exports are now handled as a background operation
- Crop tool now correctly supports use of gestures to define crop size
- Gesture support can now be enabled or disabled in Preferences
- Fixes an issue that could cause a blank sheet to display when placing a book or print order
- Published MobileMe, Facebook and Flickr albums now appear in a Web section in the Projects Inspector
- Shift-clicking snapshots on the Faces corkboard now allows you to make contiguous selections
- Metadata presets are now correctly applied to imported audio files
- Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when trimming audio in full screen mode
- Resolves various issues when adding names to Faces using accented, Japanese, Korean or Simplified Chinese characters
- Improves stability when browsing video clips
- Addresses reliability of library repair and rebuild
Aperture 3.1.3 can be downloaded via Software Update or the Mac App Store.