Apple has released an update to its pro photography application, Aperture 3.
Version 3.1.3 includes reliability and performance fixes, video improvements and better support for gestures.
Here is the complete change log:
- Improves reliability and performance when syncing web-published albums
- Slideshow exports are now handled as a background operation
- Crop tool now correctly supports use of gestures to define crop size
- Gesture support can now be enabled or disabled in Preferences
- Fixes an issue that could cause a blank sheet to display when placing a book or print order
- Published MobileMe, Facebook and Flickr albums now appear in a Web section in the Projects Inspector
- Shift-clicking snapshots on the Faces corkboard now allows you to make contiguous selections
- Metadata presets are now correctly applied to imported audio files
- Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture to quit unexpectedly when trimming audio in full screen mode
- Resolves various issues when adding names to Faces using accented, Japanese, Korean or Simplified Chinese characters
- Improves stability when browsing video clips
- Addresses reliability of library repair and rebuild
Aperture 3.1.3 can be downloaded via Software Update or the Mac App Store.