This afternoon, Apple released 10.6.7, the seventh major software update to Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
The 10.6.7 Update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X Snow Leopard and includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, including fixes that:
- Improve the reliability of Back to My Mac
- Resolve an issue when transferring files to certain SMB servers
- Address various minor Mac App Store bugs
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4472.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
There seems to be a separate update for early 2011 MacBook Pros.
10.6.7 Server release notes are after the break.
The 10.6.7 update is recommended for all servers currently running Snow Leopard Server. This update includes general operating system fixes, as well as specific fixes for:
- properly displaying videos in Wiki pages that have special characters in their URL
- reliability of availability of Wikis after rebooting
- improved Wiki server cache verification
- reliability of Web Server restarts
- iChat Server now behaves correctly with .local domains
- reliability of capturing videos using Epiphan devices with Podcast Producer
- allowing correct display of 12 digit hardware serial number with Server Admin
SHA = e5df6c1e38f76b8f8c252f4c97a2ee94d9b55403
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4473.
For detailed information on security updates, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.