Using the Smart Camera onboard, you can capture and record backyard baseball games, beach days, and fireworks displays from a decidedly epic perspective – all in full, stunning HD quality. The Smart camera uses a 2.4G Wi-Fi connection to pair with your smartphone so that you can experience a live video feed while flying up to 100 meters away.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
DJI designed the Phantom FC40 as the drone for everyone. Whether you’re a budding aerial videographer or just love the thrill of flight, The HD Smart Camera combined with auto-piloting features, stunning design, and tons of other abilities — the Phantom FC40 Drone is the real deal.
Best of all, this drone is ridiculously fun and still incredibly easy to fly. The Phantom has an “auto-hover” feature that ensures you won’t drop like stone if you let go of the throttle. The possibilities are endless with Phantom — just fire it up, take to the skies, and you’ll see what we mean.
- Built-In Smart Camera – 2.4G camera shoots 720p/30fps HD video. Live camera feed via Wi-Fi up to 980 feet away.
- Ready To Fly Design – Minimal GPS setup required, excellent for beginners.
- Remote Control Unit – 5.8GHz remote control that operates up to 1640 feet away.
- Failsafe Autopilot – Automatic GPS-based “go home” landing feature.
- Click here to view the full product specs.
“DJI Phantom is always a must-have for many outdoor action shots as well as dramatic effects that you just can’t capture at eye leve l.” – B&H
“I personally found this UAS to be a whole lot of fun, and so did the many Popular Science staffers here that piloted it.” – Popular Science
“These powerful copters do exactly what they are meant to do; provide aerial imagery.” – GeekWorthy.com
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- iOS 6 or later
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (app is optimized for iPhone 5)
- Android 2.2 or later
IN THE BOX
- One (1) DJI Phantom
- One (1) Built-in 700 mAh Li-on Battery & Charger
- One (1) DJI FC40 camera
- One (1) Remote Control Transmitter – 5.8G Control and Receiver (will not interfere with 2.4G Wi-Fi)
- Getting started guide