Some of you might still be in the dark as to how to make Siri do your social work. In other words, getting the girl to update Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ with only your voice. Well, here’s the how-to you’ve been waiting for! It’s quite simple, actually.
Tweet with Siri
- Text START to 40404.
- Respond to Twitter’s reply with your username.
- Respond to Twitter’s reply with your password.
- Respond to Twitter’s reply with OK.
- In Contacts, add Twitter using the phone number 40404.
Update Facebook with Siri
- Text HELLO to 32665.
- Tap the link in Facebook’s reply.
- Choose your settings and click save.
- In Contacts, add Facebook using the phone number 32665.
Update Google+ with Siri
- Sign into your Google+ account.
- Go to your Google+ settings via the settings icon on the right.
- Select add phone number.
- Select your country and enter your phone number.
- Click send verification code.
- Keep your window open and check your mobile phone.
- Enter the six-digit pin code from Google and click confirm.
- In Contacts, add Google Plus using the phone number 33669.