The long-awaited, highly anticipated update to the Reeder app is finally here. After waiting nine months, version 3.0 is now available in the App Store for $2.99.
This major update to Reeder includes many changes and new features to the already popular Google Reader, including feed management and multi-account support. The developer, Silvio Rizzi, has redesigned and rewritten this app from the ground up. Some of the other new features available in version 3.0 are:
- Fever syncing
- Much improved Readability syncing
- Multi-account support (for Google Reader and Fever)
- In-app settings
- Subscribe and unsubscribe (Google Reader only)
- Text size and line height options in the article viewer
- QUOTE.fm sharing
- Buffer sharing (and other sharing services)
There are also new gesture features available for the article list and article viewer. If all of these sound like great updates to you, then head on over to the App Store to learn more, or to grab a copy of Reeder 3.0.