Real Racing 3, one of the most popular racing games for iOS, was released back in February and today it has finally gotten its first major update. Fans of the game will be excited to hear that the game now features new vehicles, more than 100 new events, a new game mode, iCloud save syncing, plus a whole lot more.
With the update, Real Racing 3 brings back the American fan favorite Chevrolet, featuring the Chevrolet Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1. There’s also an all-new Hunter mode and Cloud save functionality so you can save your data across all of your devices. With more than a hundred new events, Real Racing 3’s total number of events now exceeds 1,000.
Here are the full iTunes release notes:
- New manufacturer – Chevrolet! The Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1 join the lineup
- New event type – Hunter! Chase down the hunted car and overtake within one lap
- 100+ new events! Total number of events now exceeds 1,000!
- Cloud Save functionality! Transfer your save data between devices
- New social features! See who is online and compare how your friends are doing with the statistics leader board
- Check your TSM mailbox for the latest friend notifications
- Improved tutorial and main menu
- Numerous additional improvements, fixes, and performance optimizations
Get the updated Real Racing 3 from the App Store now. Ready, set, go!
Image Credit: Real Racing