If you know me at all, you know that I have a bizarre love for Typography based designs. I’m constantly falling in love with an design that makes Type the forefront of piece of artwork. I’ve even tossed around the idea of removing all of the graphical elements for this site, and replaced everything is a clean, typography based design, but I haven’t been able to pull it off yet.
This mockup of a new lock screen for an iPhone 4, sent in by Thomas Wong, has me seriously considering jailbreaking my phone yet again. It’s the last remaining vestige from the jailbreak community that has me seriously jealous. If there was one thing I wished Apple would bring to the iPhone, it would be a more useful lock screen.
- Download theme
- Open SSH client
- Navigate to /private/var/stash/Themes.F0AAk3
- Click and drag the theme into that folder
- Go to Cydia and download “Lockscreen Clock Hide”
Getting the 24 clock
- Use SSH Client to navigate to the theme folder
- Open up functions.js
- Go to line 2: “AM_PM = true” and change it to “AM_PM = false”
Adding a different background
- Go into the theme folder via SSH
- replace LockBackground.png with whatever image you’d like.
Thanks goes out to Thomas Wong for sending this in.
Comments are closed.