The app was pulled, if you’ll recall, because the developers left in a way to enable the volume switch as a photo shutter button, which is against the rules. It seems that’s all behind them now, as the app is back and enhanced with new features:
- sliders to adjust effect amount
- improved launch time
- export of geolocation and metadata when saving to the Camera Roll
- new user interface
- improved borders and effects
- timer and burst shooting modes
- white balance lock
- improved stabilizer mode
- new scene modes
- in-app purchasing of new effects packs
Camera+ as a photo app offers may other features to make picture taking easier, including a separate touch points for focus and exposure, an onscreen grid, and a digital image stabilizer.
Camera+ is available in the iTunes App Store for a special re-launch price of $0.99 for a limited time, and is a free upgrade for existing users.