The update doesn’t really bring anything exciting to the table, unless you find yourself suffering from a couple of bugs, like maybe you find yourself having a hard time switching between 2G and 3G networks, or you’re having problems bookmark syncing in Safari. This update fixes those things.
Here’s the changelog:
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
Not too much happening in this one, but that’s to be expected in a point release. Make sure you let us know if this updates bricks your phones in the comments. We’d like to know how the update goes for all of you.