In exactly one week from today, Apple will kick of WWDC 2013 with its keynote presentation in San Francisco and today the company has released its official WWDC 2013 app for iOS. The app is intended for all Registered Apple Developers to help them stay on top of everything that goes on during the five-day conference.
A new feature included in this year’s app is a new video integration feature. Developers will be able watch session video from the conference as they are posted every day. Every year Apple posts sessions quickly after WWDC is over, but this is the first year that the company will make the videos available during the conference.
The app is available for free for both iPhone and iPad. Other features that the apps includes are:
- Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events
- Mark schedule items as favorites with a simple double-tap
- Watch session videos, available daily
- Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another
- Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily snapshots
- View maps to find your way around Moscone West
- Provide feedback on session content and speakers within the session details view
- Add your attendee information to Passbook for speedier on-site registration
WWDC will start with Apple’s annual keynote presentation at Moscone West at 10:00am Pacific Time next Monday where the company will finally reveal new software for both iOS and OS X.