Apple has released a pair of iLife updates today:
- Improves overall stability, and addresses compatibility and a number of other minor issues.
- Fixes an issue related to undoing Flex Time edits
- Removes occasional latency that can occur on guitar tracks
- Restores ability to use the Quantize Note Timing menu for tracks with Groove Matching
- Fixes an issue where stabilization would not be applied correctly to some video clips from iPhone and iPod touch.
- Fixes an issue that prevented use of some valid Facebook passwords that contained non-alphanumeric characters.
- Improves compatibility with some cameras that create content in multiple formats.
- Improves performance when scrolling the Project Library.
Updates can be found on Apple’s site at the link below, or by firing up Software Update on any Mac running iLife ’11.