If you’re someone who is on the go a lot, the BookBook Travel Journal is basically a must have. Most people have a favorite case or two for their iPad, but most don’t have enough storage space for what you need to take with you while you’re on the go.
Essentially, the BookBook Travel Journal is an overnight bag but for your tech instead of your unmentionable man items. You can pretty much fit everything you might need in it. It’s been a time saver for me. I’ve been keeping mine fully loaded so the only thing I need to do is drop in my iPad and then throw it in my luggage.
It’s fantastic. Most recently, I took it with me for a short hospital stay alongside my wife during the birth of my second child. Usually I forget things, but having something you can keep pre-packed like the BookBook Travel Journal has helped combat my forgetfulness.
So, what’s inside my BookBook Travel Journal at all times?
- Twelve South BookBook Journal ($99.99)
- iPad mini ($366.09)
- Lightning cable ($18.00)
- Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter ($13.83)
- Bose On Ear Headphones ($109.99)
- JustMobile 6000mAh battery pack ($86.99)
- Twelve South Compass stand for my iPad ($34.99)
- SanDisk Cruzer Glide 128 GB USB Flash Drives ($67.12) x 2
- Apple 12W USB Power Adapter ($19.00)
- A Moshi Stanza Duo pen ($34.99)
- A Field Notes notebook ($9.95)
You get the point, you can carry a whole bunch of stuff in the Travel Journal, making it perfect for your road needs, or even your daily commute if you lug around a satchel or knapsack with you. At $99.99 it’s a steal.