As we pass by the week of June 6th we can all breathe a tiny sigh of relief as Apple has given us some answers on all the rumors we’ve been reporting. Joshua proves that you all are never satisfied with his post on iPad 3 rumors. You guys were hot for the notifications announcement at WWDC. Justin brought us the Newsstand announcement from the keynote. Eugene reports that RIM is in trouble again with analysts downgrading them as Apple announces a BBM competitor with iMessages. Joshua produces one of the most fantastic images ever for his article on Apple surprising the carriers with their iMessages announcement. What a busy Apple week. Hope you enjoyed all of our semi-live coverage. For those of you that joined us live in the IRC room during the keynote that was a blast!
- Rumor: Apple may have two iPad 3 models in the pipeline and no 5th Gen iPod touch
- Apple introduces Notification Center for iOS 5
- Apple announces Newsstand — direct line to news publishers from Apple
- Analyst cuts RIM price target because of Apple iMessage announcement
- Carriers had no idea iMessages was coming, nor should they have
Comments are closed.