I’m sure none of you will be shocked to hear that the iPhone rumors were once again our top hits this week. Stephen reports on Apple inviting journalists to WWDC, which sparks rumors of Apple unveiling the next gen iPhone. Stephen also brought us information on the rumor of iOS 5 containing widgets. On a side note, am I the only one who dislikes the word widgets? Sorry, back to the rumors at hand. Joshua reports on the potential of curved glass in the next iPhone. Justin brings us a post on yet another confident VP touting the next iPad killer — we’ve seen how well the previous companies have fared at this task. Last up we have Eugene who tries to get our hopes up for a June release of the iPhone. Stop that Eugene, you’re just being cruel. Thanks again for reading and participating in the comments this week!
- Apple PR inviting journalists to WWDC, sparks iPhone 5 (iPhone 4S?) preview rumors yet again
- Rumor: iOS 5 to include widgets?
- Rumor: iPhone 5 getting curved glass, not in production yet
- HP’s Eric Cador claims TouchPad will surpass iPad – before release
- iPhone 5 could still be coming end of June [rumour]