Our Screencasts have been on hiatus since we’ve been so very busy lately. We want to get them back up and running on a regular schedule, so we want two new dedicated Screencasters for our team. If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your sample Screencasts to us for consideration.
In case you forgot, here are the rules:
1) Keep your Screencast under five minutes.
2) Keep it relevant to Mac users. No Windows or Linux tips, please.
3) The Screencast must have audio narration. Visual-only Screencasts will not be considered.
4) The two winners will be chosen by myself and Joshua Schnell based on which Screencasts we like the most.
5) Please e-mail a link to your screencast (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) to [email protected] by August 2nd, 2010. Please don’t e-mail the files directly.
6) If you’re selected, you’ll become a member of the Macgasm team. You’ll be asked to provide at least one Screencast each calendar month.
We’re very excited about this, so hit us with your best shot. We want to see what you’re capable of accomplishing. Rock our socks off.
Image Credit: Juliana Coutinho