Fantastical Calendar App Gets A Fantastic New Update
| Thursday, March 7th, 2013
Fantastical is Flexbits’ popular calendar app for iPhone, and it has gotten a big new update today, bringing a lot of cool new features to help you better manage your events.
The update brings a new clipboard detector, which checks your pasteboard when the app is opened and, if there’s anything there, will offer to add it for you. This is pretty handy as it lets you skip a few steps and add these events faster than before.
Fantastical has a number of other simple, but useful, updates as well. Here’s a full list:
- Multiple alerts when creating events
- Time zone support
- Duplicate or move events (tap and hold an event in the event list)
- Go to a specific date (tap and hold the red title bar)
- Event list is now scrollable when using the calendar
- Today’s timed events dim after the event has ended
- Copied text containing event info can automatically be made into an event
- Added setting to highlight weekends
- Added setting to show empty days on the DayTicker
- Added setting to display the number of today’s remaining events or date on the app icon badge
- State restoration (iOS 6 only)
- A staggering number of other improvements, parser enhancements, and bug fixes
The Fantastical update is free if you already have the app, but if you’re getting it for the first time, it’ll cost you $3.99 from the App Store.
Image Credit: Mashable