It’s finally happened: Sparrow now on the Mac App Store
| Tuesday, February 8th, 2011
A lot of people rely on Gmail and Google Accounts for their email these days. We certainly do. That being said, Mail.app often leaves us craving more when it comes to email. For some it does what they need, but for those of us looking to get the most out of our applications, it feels a little bit outdated.
We’ve been following Sparrow since beta, so we’re happy to announce that Sparrow is now available in the Mac App Store for download. Sparrow takes the Tweetie approach and applies it to email. Now that’s something we can get behind.
- Threads: Quickly flick through threaded conversations on your mac like never before.
- Labels: Create and edit Labels straight from within Sparrow. easily keep a clean and tidy inbox.
- Quick reply: Responding to your mails as never been so simple. Click, write and send in the same window.
- Multiple accounts: Plug as many accounts as you want in Sparrow and seamlessly switch from one to the other.
- Quicklook: Simply tap space to preview all your attachments
- Inline attachments: Drag & drop images and documents straight into your mail
- Notifications: Stay up to date with your mail stream on selected accounts.
- Menu Bar: Always keep an eye on your inbox.
- Alias: Sending mails from different addresses has never been that easy.
If you’re looking to reinvent your email, you should check it out. We’re going to take the final version for a spin this week, and get you guys a full on review.
Article Via Macstories