Mark It All Read This Week With These Fifteen Stories
The world continues to try and digest the radical redesign of iOS7, and a Russian You Tube Video shows us what the new software may look like on your iPad. The Apple TV Rumors may have been left in torpor for a few weeks after WWDC, but the actual Apple TV got some update love. HBO Go and WatchESPN were added by a software update. The education side of Apple had some big news with a $30 Million Dollar deal for iPads with the LA school district. Apple had another court win against Samsung, as the Korean firm was found guilty of violating Apple’s “Bounce-Back” patent. The eBook anti-trust continued, Apple closed it’s case with a lengthy slideshow.
Our Features, Tips, and Funny Posts
- iOS 7, A Review
- A Tribe Called Detest
- Never Before Seen Video: Steve Jobs’ Reflecting On His Legacy In 1994
- WTF: John McAfee Explains How To Uninstall McAfee AntiVirus While On Bath Salts
- Steve Jobs Biopic Starring Ashton Kutcher Gets First Official Trailer
Stories From Around the Web
- Hollywood’s New Talking Point: Gatekeepers Are Awesome
Techdirt dissects some Hollywood talking points defending their status as Gatekeepers.
- ICONIC FURNITURE: An illustrated guide to some of the most iconic furniture pieces of the past century
For all you design nerds, a look at some classic furniture designs. No pressboard Ikea nonsense here.
- More Productivity Myths, Debunked by Science (and Common Sense)
Lifehacker does a takedown on the silliest things people believe about productivity.
- Inside Digg’s Race to Build the New Google Reader
Wired looks inside Betaworks’ effort to build a Google Reader replacement.
- Why even the best iOS app developers struggle to set the right price
GigaOm looks at the struggle to compete in the App Store and still make a living.