Joshua Schnell, February 28, 2013
If you keep a digital journal, and you aren’t using Day One, you need to check yourself at the door. It’s easily the best journaling application for iOS (and for your Mac). The application has been updated to include a PDF export option for your journal entries, making it a lot easier to archive them.
Select all, or just a date range, and you can then export the PDF and email it to yourself or anyone else. You can even send it to iBooks or Dropbox. It’s one of those things that you can’t believe never actually existed in the app until you get it. It’s a great update.
What else is included in the update?
- Custom date range
- Tag filtering
- Send PDF to iBooks, Dropbox and other apps
- Export will run in background
- Quick single entry export via Send menu
- Historical weather increased from 3 days to 30 days
- New reminder sound
- Added Sanchez font option
- Improved header and HTML styling
The update hasn’t been pushed to the Mac yet, but it will be available soonish.Follow @macgasm