iOS Tip: Add Images And Video Directly To An Email Without Ever Going To The Photos App
For the longest time I’d get annoyed that I would have to open up my Photos application to send photos in an email. It wasn’t until I accidentally stumbled across a hidden alternative buried in the copy/paste modal window that I realized Apple had actually given customers a tool to embed images and photos directly into an email without opening Photos.
It’s pretty simple.
- Compose your email in Mail
- Tap on your email and hold until the “Select, Select All, Paste” tools pop up.
- Tap the triangle icon that looks like a “play” button.
- Tap Insert Photo or Video.
- Select the photo you want to embed.
- Boom. Done.
Like I said, simple but relatively unknown.
Know any other relatively obscure iOS tips? Hit us up in the comments below.