Andrew Kunesh, November 15, 2012
Just weeks after Facebook released version 5.1 of its iOS application, Facebook has yet again updated its app, bringing it to version 5.2. This update brings many requested features to Facebook’s mobile app, such as the ability to repost stories from your newsfeed (consider it a retweet button, but for Facebook) and the ability to use more Emoji emoticons in your Facebook messages. While this may be a minor update, it’s nice to see that Facebook is actively adding user requested features to their application.
We’ve embedded the full list of changes to the Facebook iPhone app after the break.
- Now you can share the best stories from your news feed with just one tap.
- New Share link to re-post stories from your news feed
- Tag your friends in any post, comment or photo
- Smileys, hearts and other emoji in messages
- To sort your feed, tap the button next to News Feed in the left sidebar