Suzy Kendrick, October 2, 2012
When managing the inbox on your iPhone, it can be time-consuming and annoying to have to individually mark each email as read. I’m all about a good piece of iPhone trickery, and here’s a way you can pull a fast one.
First discovered on Reddit, this fine hack should be considered a feature. I’m about to make your digital life a whole lot easier:
- Open up your Mail app and tap the Edit button.
- Select one unread message.
- Press and hold the Mark button at the bottom right of the screen.
- While holding the Mark button, tap the email you just selected to be unmarked.
- Let go of the Mark button.
- Hit Mark as Read.
Every email in your inbox will now be marked as read. You’re welcome.
Source: LifehackerFollow @macgasm